Tuesday, December 22, 2015

2015 Christmas GIFs & Holiday Recipe Links

Let's take care of business first. It's Christmastime and you are here looking for some holiday recipes, for sure. Well, I got your back! Just click right here to see a Santa sleigh-full. It's a link to my holiday recipes from blog posts past; everything from pies to luscious side dishes, and roast turkey to party appetizers. Happy Holidays to you, thanks for visiting, and read on.

Baked Turkey with Sage & Stuffing

What follows is my year in GIFs. It's a Christmas stocking stuffed with short animation clips I've made. A GIF is about a dozen photos,or a video clip a few seconds long, that I upload to a website to convert into a short video that lasts a few seconds. A GIF does not have sound and the clip keeps replaying.

  
Fettuccine Alfredo - based on one of my most popular recipes from years ago. I made a video version at the beginning of this year. As good as Olive Garden's recipe?

Corn Pudding - my latest recipe.

Rachael Ray Every Day magazine - The 99 Cent Chef gives some advice.


Some GIFs illustrate prep and cooking techniques.

Black Pepper Stir Fry - Panda Express Recipe

I like to make GIFs that have a beginning, middle and end.



My mom celebrated her 81st birthday last month.

A special series from a Hawaii Vacation, with Recipes.

 Loco Moco - Recipe


President Obama eats here.

 Homemade Lau Lau - Recipe

 Kalua Pig - Recipe

My traveling companion, Amy.



From my Restaurant Nocturnes Series - Trois Mec uses the previous owners pizza neon sign. One of the most touted eateries in Los Angeles.


Chicken Tinga - Recipe


 Of course I'll make a GIF just for the fun of it. 

Split Pea Soup - Recipe


Pozole - Recipe





I like to do time-lapse GIFs that show a recipe cooking from start to finish, so you can see the transformation, like for cheesy Chicken Parmesan and roast pork shoulder above, and a creamy Baked Artichoke Dip appetizer below.



Another Restaurant Nocturne of a new eatery located in Koreatown. The restaurant, Saint Martha, is named for the Catholic saint of cooks and maids.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...